Working from home may seem wonderful, and enjoyable being in your home comfort, but is it really the most beneficial way to run your business?
With small businesses really starting to make a local impact on towns and cities, the amount of workers from home is on the rise. The productivity levels are being effected in certain circumstances, and we are looking to help.
What you should know about working from home:
- Permissions : Is your business going to be taking in a lot of deliveries? Do you need planning permission to put some advertising up on your home? The local council will be your first port of contact in these instances. You may also require permission from your Landlord or Mortgage provider to do so.
- Insurance : To run your business from home, you will need to look into business insurance as your home insurance will not cover this. The stock, Computers, and customers will need to be protected separate.
- Tax Allowances : You may be required to sort out a portion of the Electricity, Heating, Council tax, phone calls and your broadband to claim back. This will be a very careful process from agreeing a percentage to then claiming this back.
- Switching off : When you are working from home, do you ever switch off? Just because your business is at home, doesn’t mean you work 24/7. Many people who take the jump into running a business from their home find it harder to rationalize their time socially and working.
Looking for somewhere you don’t have to worry about the above?
Our business suites start from less than 25p per hour! For this, you don’t have to worry about:
- Business Rates Included
- Fibre Broadband
- Security (Intruder Alarm System)
- Property Insurance
- 24/7 Access provided
- Individual Office Suites
- As much Tea and Coffee as you can drink
- Long or Short lease
With renting your own office space out width your home, we can help you put your business first. No matter what type of business you have or what your requirements are, we have the perfect suite for you.
We are providing you with a Blank Canvas office suite, to paint a better future for you and your business.